TAHRA Launches New Website
The Tennessee Association of Housing and Redevelopment Authorities (TAHRA) launched the new TAHRA website (TAHRAnet.org) in September 2020.
The new "responsive" website incorporates TAHRA's branding and colors. This new "responsive" website allows users to easily navigate the website no matter what device is used in viewing the website (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
Some of the features/ functions on the new site include:
- Interactive Calendar which allows viewers to quickly add events to their personal calendars
- News feed from the home page for quick review of the latest news posted on the site
- News Archive builds online history of Members
- Legislation and Advocacy Information and Resources
- Job Opportunity Listings
- Member & Affiliate Directory improved with additional search / sort capabilities & expanded fields to list more staff from each HA
- "Member-Only" portal with login which will allow TAHRA to share information only with members or vendors
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, based in Mountain Home, Arkansas, was awarded the RFP for the new TAHRA website. Established in 1984, Brooks Jeffrey Marketing provides integrated marketing solutions: advertising, branding, photography, public relations, promotional items, responsive websites addressing ADA accessibility & social media campaigns. Brooks Jeffrey has developed award-winning marketing solutions specifically to address the needs of PHAs and Affordable Housing clients nationwide. (www.BrooksJeffrey.com)
For more information about the new TAHRA website, please contact Justin Jones, Vice President of Member Services at 731.635.1901 or Email Justin ; or Paul Dellinger, TAHRA President at 423.479.9659 or Email Paul.